Monday, October 12, 2009

Some custom sewing


I call these my "wonky" quilts. They are both unique, one-of-a-kind patterns made with high quality cotton prints. The bottom one also has hand applique designs.

This is just one sampling of the various curtains I have done. The long red panel curtain is 100% silk and the roman shade has strips of the same silk on the side and linen in the center. The roman shade is a full working shade, so it does raise and lower all the way to let in the perfect amount of light desired. I've also done many different kinds of swags, valances and other types of panel curtains. So, if you're tired of never finding the right kind of curtains, or want your very own custom look, let me help! I can do a consulation at your home and help find solutions just for your unique space and style.


Here is a master bedroom I've done. The bed is custom built (by my husband) and upholstered in rich chocolate silk. The bedspread was already purchased, but needed some pillows to give the bed a luxurious look. Stop looking for overpriced decorating pillows that never quite give you the look you want! Let me create your own look to give you the perfect place to relax at the end of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment